Thursday 16 February 2012

1st Online Haul !!

Hey fashionistas! 
This sunday I had ordered a bunch of health and beauty stuff from TWO separate websites namely Urbantouch and Violetbag. I wanted to wait and order the items at the same time so I could also give you a comparison of my experience regarding billing, delivery etc.
I decided to describe the items from urbantouch.com as my 1st haul because I recieved them first despite having placed the ordered within moments of each other!
So on with my new toys, I have here: 
  1. Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner Brown - (MRP = Rs. 240, UT = Rs.212)
  2. Pond's Smooth Pores Pore Tightening Facial Foam - (MRP = Rs. 65, UT = Rs.57)
  3. Basicare Euro Eyelash Curler + 2 rubber pads - (MRP = Rs. 110, UT = Rs.97)
  4. Regular Free sample - VLCC Anti Pollution Lotion 

This website was a joy to use.The billing was easy and quick,I placed the order on Sunday and I received the package on Tuesday evening, can't get better than that.The items came individually wrapped in bubble wrap


 and the black cardboard box (so elegant!) was further wrapped in saran wrap/clingfilm.Needless to say I loved ripping into it :D



And because I was such a nice girl and paid in advance, they sent:
  1. Free - Lotus Herbals Jojobawash Active Milli Capsules Nourishing Face Wash - FREE!

Yeah my thrifty Indian soul is sooooo happy I got a great deal, not to mention stuff to swatch/ review for you guys....so stay tuned for them in the next couple of days :)



Have you ever used Urbantouch? How did you like it?



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...