Sunday 26 February 2012

MAC new numbering series - Matchmaster

Hey my girls of  (South-East)Asian / Pacific Islander / Filipina / Latina / Hispanic / "other" / "all-of-the-above" / heritage(s)!


Im sure each one of us is aware of the number series employed by MAC to decide our complexion and products suiting it.....NC/NW right? Most of us have even gone to the MAC stores and got our personalized tone numbers.


 Well, I went to one yesterday and they have a new system to categorize skin tones. They are calling it Matchmaster.


This is what MAC says:
New Foundation technology using translucent pigments to enable a fully personalized finish influenced by the subtleties of your own skin's undertone. Moisturizing demi-matte finish. Medium buildable coverage. Line-reducing soft-focus powders.


This foundation may not suit your color immediately but give it 10 minutes and it adjusts and provides a flawless finish!


There are a total of 10 numbers with 1 as the lightest and 10 as the warmest. There are also numbers in 0.5 degrees like 5.5 or 7.5 etc.


Take a look at their chart I got for ya ;) 




I even tried out their Matchmaster foundation in number 6.0 (my match) and it felt so light, like a tinted moisturizer, unlike the usual foundations that feel packed on specially in the heat/humidity of New Delhi.

I found my match, have you found yours yet?? He He.
I know I'm gonna find a lot of ladies at MAC outlets next week! ;c)

3 comments:

  1. Not next week...more like next weekend:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he Emm alright next weekend it is! I should go warm the MAC MUAs they are gonna be mobbed right? :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...