Sunday 11 March 2012

MAC and FabIndia Haul!

A few days back I had visited Saket on a whim.It was Saturday, no office and my brother wanted a day out.......ergo we go!
Turned to be a great thing since I ended up at my favourite place, yep the MAC store and not only did I get inside info on their latest Matchmaster foundation series (Read about it HERE) but I also ended up Shopping...yeah yeah I know nothing surprising about it :P

So go ahead and check out what I bought:



MAC Lipstick in Plumful (described as  blossoming rose-plum in lustre finish)
MAC Lipglass in Lovechild (doncha just loooooove the name??!!) described as a coppered plum
MAC Prep+Prime Fortified Skin Enhancer in Illuminate (Pale Lavender)

BUT

My shopping didn't end there! I had been thinking about buying some dupattas for office from FabIndia so there I went shopping, only I didn't buy any dupattas! Here is a look at what I DID buy:


Ah I feel so like a glutton only for make-up :P and Im so excited about going to work tomorrow if only to use these little beauties! I bought a few books from Crossword too.So what do you think of my little haul?

 What are the places you always end up at when u visit a mall?
Let us know!
Reviews coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...