Saturday 5 May 2012

Coastal Scents 88 Original Palette + My Tripod is Here!!

Hey Girlies! Im really sorry I've been MIA but office has been keeping me super busy.Anyway the workload should hopefully decrease now that all my travelling is behind me.Moving on, I received my Coastal Scents 88 Original palette this morning!! So now I can try out different eye looks and share them with you! Yay! So how was my CS experience? In a word = Great!! :-bd
I received: The 88 Palette, A sticker saying "I <3 Makeup", 2 business cards and a sample of their mineral eyeshadow in the shade Key Lime (figures! key lime is indigenous to Florida :P) 
I know a lot of us buy/ want to buy from them, and want to know how it is before we place an order (I wanted a detailed review before I placed my order too) but I couldn't find it anywhere so I thought I would do the actual breakdown for you guys.Just to reassure those of us who are wondering O:-)
I placed my order on April 27th and received it on May 5th, thats amazing in my book considering it gets shipped all the way from Naples Florida! So here is a break down of the whole process.
Pros:

  • Website is friendly 
  • A lot of great products at good prices
  • They have sales VERY OFTEN
  • Lots of options for makeup and eyeshadow palettes and separate hot pots.
  • Each product has it own page with detailed reviews
  • Palettes in blushes and e/s and blush combinations also available
  • Easy and safe billing
  • Step by step contact through email letting you know your package has been shipped and tracking number etc.
  • e-invoice
  • Packages come really well-insulated and marked fragile.
  • They do accept International Debit Cards unlike some website retailers! YAY!
Cons:
  • No brick-and-mortar store.They only have a shipping facility in Naples.
  • Shipping through USPS is expensive! Their rates are pre-decided and 15 $ is lowest.That was more than the price of my palette when i got it on sale!! #:-S
  • I have heard of damaged product reaching the destination, but mine was perfect and I'm told that if you post a picture of the broken item on their product wall, they will send a replacement (Not confirmed yet)
  • I had mailed their customer response center about their email showing the abbreviated shipping address  but there was no response ( I realized that the mail was meant to show the abbreviated address only)
Will I be buying from them again? Definitely!! But I need to get started on this palette NOW!! :D
Oh and my camera tripod arrived and I love it!! Its collapsible and I can carry it with me and it fits all 3 of my cameras! So no more blurry pics!! Here are some pics for you to drooooooooool over  =P~



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...