Monday 28 May 2012

EOTD - The Peacock

Hey Everyone!

I wanted to some eye looks this week as I am relatively free and really excited about trying out my eyeshadows.I decided to choose birds as my inspiration........umm I dunno why :P I like birds and when Nisha said to do an EOTD for the Faces I Shine Quad, this was what struck me :)

Today was the day for the peacock and I am using the following items:

  • My Faces I-Shine Quad #04 (Reviewed Here) (You can use any 3 blue eyeshadows with shimmer)
  • Coastal Scents 88 Original Eyeshadow Palette
  • Assorted brushes
  • Maybelline Colossal Kajal
  • Rimmel Extra Wow Lash Mascara 
I will be doing this look in a horizontal gradient.  So lets get started.

Step 1: Prep and Prime your eyelids. I have skipped the primer and only used a compact underneath in order to show you the vibrancy of the quad's colors.

Step 2: Place the lightest of your blues in the inner corner in a triangular shape.


Step 3: Place a medium blue or green in the center.

Step 4: Place the darkest blue in the outer corner of the eye in a triangular shape.

Step 5: Blend where 2 colors meet.Be careful that each color can still be seen :)

Step 6: Place your black shadow in the crease and extend it so that it touches the outer corner of your eye. Blend just a leeeeeeeetle bit lower into the lid.

Step 7: Place your dark blue shade across half of your lower eyelash.


Step 8: Add the highlighter shade on your brow-bone and fill in your eyebrows.Apply eyeliner and mascara.

At this point it should look like this


Step 9: And you're all done! :)
So how do you like it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...