Saturday 26 May 2012

Whats in my mailbox? Konad! + Haul from SN

Like any nail art junkie, I have been dreaming of trying out the Konad stamping mechanism and I finally got a chance to order it through my trusty UrbanTouch once I discovered they had the stamp M60 in stock again! So at 7 am I placed the order and received it with excitement appropriate for a 4 yr old in a candy store!
Here is what I got:
The Konad nail art pen in White
Konad stamping plates in M60 and M56
Konad stamp and scraper.

I am way beyond excited about the goodies.So excited I forgot to order the special nail paints :P so wait till I get em and we shall have some fun :)

What did I haul from my last trip to Sarojini? A couple of nail paints and eye goodies and the best part was I found the Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss in Papaya! Its out of stock almost everywhere and I have searching.Its a gorgeous coral-ish shade, perfect for those who don't like using lipstick all day :)

Here are the flakies:
 
Took Nisha's (http://beautyandthecheap.blogspot.in/) advice and bought this quad, gonna try it out soon!
 And Crown jewel of this haul: Revlon Coloburst Lipgloss in Papaya and Maybelline Vivid and Smooth Eyeliner in Green.

Whew glad I got this post out of the way......now I can get to swatching and using this stuff for you guys! <3 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...