Saturday 2 March 2013

My February Vellvette Box


My February Vellvette Box was such a pleasant surprise! Yes yes I know its a surprise in the usual sense also but this time it included not one but TWO full size samples! Awesome!!



My box contained:


Figs & Rouge Aloe and Mint Balm


A nice all purpose balm for anything thats dry or chapped or itchy.
Full size price: INR 695

Purely Pro Blush in the shade Universal 

A full size pack of a shade thats a lighter version of NARS Orgasm which is really easy to build up in intensity and so versatile it can be used for work or for a party!
Full size price: INR 1650

OFRA Instant Eye Makeup remover


A 1 oz (almost 30 ml) bottle of the eye make up remover that I hear is endorsed by many stars.I have yet to use it, I' still have my Chambor bi-phasic that I'm super happy with.

Aside from these great products I also received a refrigerator magnet from the Vellvette crew that says Be My Valentine (How cute is that??) and the usual coupons to purchase items from the Vellvette site.

Did you order your Feb box? What did you get this time??

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...